The easiest way to find out if there is a newer version released is to open Ultra Screen Saver Maker and select “Check for Updates” using Help menu.
Ultra Screen Saver Maker
- Getting started
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What file types does Ultra Screen Saver Maker support?
- Can I display websites as a screen saver or images based on keyword?
- Is there a limit in number of files or size when creating screen saver?
- Cannot add more than 200 images at the time
- What is .ssp file?
- Does Ultra Screen Saver Maker recognize animated GIFs?
- Is there a way to extract media files from the screensaver after it has been created?
- Do you support MPEG-4 (.mp4) videos?
- How to add date and time below the images?
- What is display order of objects?
- When creating screen saver with the text only, how to change pause after text messages?
- How to make background constant, i.e. to see images only changing?